Common Amcham-APSI-PwC event:
“Action – Reaction – Managing the first hour of an IT crisis”
In IT Security the 1st hour after a breach is the most important hour to act. Board of directors, PR staff, IT Security officers should work together to be prepared. Why is this first hour so important and how can you be prepared? The potential damage is too high to consider this a mere IT Security issue. The upcoming event will address these aspects.
You will meet with experts and business partners that have a unique point of view on how to tackle and manage all the possible issues and consequences of an unexpected It crisis.
18:00 – 18:30 : Welcome
18:30 – 18:40 : Introduction – Paul-Michael Schonenberg – Chairman and CEO, Amcham and Gilles Vanderweyen, Partner, Pwc & Administrator, Apsi
18:30 – 18:50: Key note speaker – INTEL – Mr. Mo Cashman – Director Enterprise Architecture Cyber Security
18:50 – 19:50 : Panel discussion
Moderator: Pascal Steichen – Managing Director of Security Made in Luxembourg
- André Adelsbach – Senior Manager, Global IT Security, SES
- Vincent Villers – Partner, Leader Cyber Security, PwC Luxembourg
- Gary Cywie – Counsel department IP and TMT, Allen & Overy
- Patrique Felten – Chief Risk Officer, Banque de Luxembourg
- Alexandre Dulaunoy – Incident management, Security Researcher, CIRCL
The event will take place at PwC (2, rue Gerhard Mercator, L-2182 Luxembourg) on 28 September 2016 at 18:00 and be followed by networking cocktail sponsored by PwC.